The Spectrum Pension and Compensation, Inc. team specializes in qualified employer sponsored benefit plans including 401(k), Profit Sharing, and Defined Benefit Pension Plans. Our services include:
Plan Design & Implementation
We believe that the “one-size-fits-all” approach is not ideal for employee sponsored retirement and benefit plans. By working together, we will create a custom plan design specific to your organization’s needs to achieve your business goals and maximize your employees’ investment objectives.
Our Plan Design and Implementation Services include:
- Establishing Plan Type, Design, and Rules
- Preparation of Plan and Trust Documents, Adoption Agreement, and Summary Plan Description
- Obtaining Taxpayer Identification Number for Trust
- Providing required employee notices throughout the year
- Maintaining Plan and Trust Document and keeping up to date with required amendments
Our team will work with your staff to ensure that the day-to-day operations of managing your retirement plan are taken care of. There is no question too big or too small for our team to assist with.
- Preparation of Annual Plan Valuation for determination of employer contributions
- Assistance in determining employee eligibility and plan entry per plan document
- Completion of the Form 5500 for your review and signature
- Running required testing on the data provided to adhere to regulatory requirements
- Trust accounting services to reconcile plan investments throughout the year
- Providing one-on-one guidance to plan participants
We understand the challenges that come with maintaining a retirement plan. The laws and regulations governing 401(K) Plans and other employer sponsored benefit plans are complex. While the process of complying with the Internal Revenue Code (ERISA) is complex, we can assist in simplifying the process.
In addition to the routine implementation and administration of new and existing retirement plans, we specialize in the following areas:
- Retirement Plan Terminations
- Assistance with understanding, navigating and responding to compliance errors and notices
- Ensuring plan activity is within the rules and regulations set by the governing documents